|Recorded||March 27 – April 26, 1991|
Ten is Pearl Jam's debut studio album, released on August 27, 1991 through Epic Records. Dealing with violent, aggressive, depressive romantic, socially critic themes, Ten addresses songs about what the underground society that lived everyday, being widely known for its guitar jams and Eddie's youth. The record's name was a tribute to Mookie Blaylock's jersey number.
Ten's success would lead into a wave of popularity that would reach its prime on 1992, leading the band onto numerous live shows, festivals, clubs and into television.
Bonus Tracks (2009)
13. "Just a Girl"
14. "Breath and a Scream"
15. "State of Love and Trust"
16. "2,000 Mile Blues"
17. "Evil Little Goat"
- Pearl Jam
- Mike McCready – lead guitar
- Stone Gossard – rhythm guitar
- Jeff Ament – bass guitar, art direction/concept
- Eddie Vedder – vocals, additional art
- Dave Krusen – drums
- Additional musicians and production
- Don Gilmore, Adrian Moore –additional engineering
- Walter Gray – cello
- Bob Ludwig – mastering
- Lance Mercer – photos
- Tim Palmer – fire extinguisher, pepper shaker, mixing
- Rick Parashar – production, piano, organ, percussion percussion
- Pearl Jam – production
- Steve Pitstick – additional art
- Lisa Sparagano, Risa Zaitschek – design
- Kelly Curtis – management
|Pearl Jam studio albums|
|Ten, Vs., Vitalogy, No Code, Yield, Binaural, Pearl Jam, Backspacer, Lightning Bolt|